Resources used to research and write this podcast include:
- Is The Blue Whale the Biggest Thing There Is? by Robert E. Wells
- Blue Whales by Julie Murray
- The American Museum of Natural History website
- The Canadian Museum of Nature website
- The Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History ocean portal
Music included in this episode:
- Savanna stomp groove by jobro on freesound.org
- Cheerfulpiano by luckylittleraven on freesound.org
- deep blue sea by zagi2 on freesound.org
- Suling Flute – Bali by RTB45 on freesound.org
- Water4 by pushtobreak on freesound.org
- LowWhaleSong by RebekahDay on freesound.org
Post image by Marcin Rybarczyk at FreeImages.com.
Do you have a question for Teacher Off Topic? Put it in a comment below!